Discuss Options With Our Orthodontist – For Free!
An orthodontic consultation is your opportunity to meet with our orthodontist and learn more about available treatments and what they can accomplish for you or your child. At Brewer Dental Center, orthodontic consultations are offered at no charge. You are not obligated to receive a procedure just because you had a consultation with us – this meeting is strictly informative.
During your consultation, we can:
- Review your dental and medical history
- Perform an oral exam and take X-rays
- Discuss possible treatment options
- Review your insurance information and estimated costs
- Explain what each procedure involves and what they can achieve
Consultations are offered for patients of all ages. If you have a child under the age of 18, you or a legal guardian will need to be present during their consultation. Bite problems usually manifest during childhood. Most orthodontists recommend children have their first consultation at age 7.
Call (406) 412-6365 to schedule your free consultation with our orthodontists.
Questions on Our Care?
Call with all your dental-care questions!Contact Us