Accessibility Statement for Brewer Dental Center
Brewer Dental Center (BDC) is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards. We recently reviewed the accessibility of our site during its redesign.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. At Brewer Dental Center, we strive to meet recommended standards and are conformant with WCAG 2.1 Level A guidelines where feasible. These standards outline four main principles that sites should be:
- Perceivable – Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive
- Operable – User interface components and navigation must be operable
- Understandable – Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable
- Robust – Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Brewer Dental Center website. Be aware that our efforts are ongoing as our team applies improvements to continue to meet WCAG 2.1 Level A guidelines over time.
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the BDC website:
- Phone: 406-412-6365
- E-mail Us
- Mailing address: 2900 Central Ave., Building 1, Billings, MT 59102
We try to respond to feedback within five business days.