Keep Your Smile Happy and Healthy for Years
Preventative dental care remains important throughout your life, it could arguably be called the most important job a dentist has. You should visit a dentist at least twice a year for an exam and a cleaning. Keeping up regular visits allow your dentist a chance to check for tooth damage, developing cavities, and gum disease. Identifying these conditions early often means they can be treated through simple, cost-effective methods before they develop into serious problems.
At Brewer Dental Center, we offer the following preventative dental services:
- Exams & Cleanings
- Intraoral Camera
- Mouth Guards
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Scaling & Root Planning
- Sleep Apnea
PREVENTATIVE CARE AT HOME
Your dentist can only do so much to keep your smile healthy. Much of the work comes from home hygiene. Below are just some of the ways you can prevent serious dental complications:
- Brush and floss at least twice daily.
- Be sure to brush the surface of your tongue- bacteria can sit here too!
- Make a mouth wash rinse part of your daily oral hygiene routine.
- Eat nutritious foods such as raw vegetables, plain yogurt, cheese, and fruit.
- Be sure to schedule cleanings with your dentist every six months.
- If you play sports or have an active lifestyle, consider asking your dentist for a mouth guard.
If you have sensitive teeth or are prone to cavities, you can also ask a Brewer Dental Center dentist about protective sealants that can prevent bacteria from wedging itself in hard-to-reach places in teeth. Talk to us today if you have more concerns about dental hygiene.
Call (406) 412-6365 to schedule your appointment. We’ll see you today. Guaranteed.
Questions on Dental Care?
We're eager to provide answers at BDC!Call us today!