Office Safety Protocol
Safety of Our Patients and Staff is Paramount
Our office safety protocol has evolved to continue to follow recommendations as given by the CDC and ADA. This page will be updated as we navigate through COVID-19 and the situation evolves and improves.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, masks are required for anyone aged 5 or older. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one to wear during your visit. Remember to continue to practice social distancing.
Our office safety protocol includes:
- For everyone’s safety, we are limiting the presence in operatories to only the patients (and the guardian if the patients has special needs).
- Our staff are equipped with the proper PPE.
- Enhanced sanitation protocols have been implemented throughout the office, and after every patient visit.
- We’re removed our food and beverage station, and are happy to provide bottle of water for patients.
- The chairs in our reception area have been rearranged to follow social distancing.
- Any reading material and pamphlets have been removed from the waiting area and front desk
Everything we’ve implemented is an effort to keep YOU safe, and be here as best as we can for our patients.
Stay safe, stay strong Billings!
– Your friends at BDC